Some years ago we built a video collection for Thriving in Change with the help of Mahoney Media.
- Why do we need a better way to meet together to have tough conversations?
- What does the Bible say about how we are to talk with one another?
- What prevents our meeting well together, listening and talking deeply and effectively?
- What are some ground rules that could help?
- The metaphor of light; creating a level playing field for all participants using a brainstorm
- What kind of open conversation follows from these steps – or how does a triangle become a pyramid?
- Logistics for holding a Thriving in Change conversation